Process For Existing Students
1. Log into minerAccess using you S&T username and password
2. From your dashboard Select the classes you want accommodations for, click "Continue to Customize your Accommodations"
3. Select eligible accommodatiosn for each class, click "Submit your Accommodations Requests"
Note: "Exam Access" is an umbrella term, once selected all eligibilities under "Exam Access" will generate and print on the Faculty Notification Letter/Accommodation Letter.
You may review you Eligibilities/Accommodations through minerAccess. To do so sign into your profile through minerAccess and on the left side toolbar labeled "My Accommodations" select the link "My Eligibility". All approved eligibilities will be listed.
ACCESSING FACULTY NOTIFICATION/ACCOMMODATION LETTERS
1. 24-48 hours after requesting login to minerAccess and check for a PDF icon.
2. If after 48 hours your letters are still not avalabile contact our office
Student Disability Services Office
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
3. Select the course from the drop down menu located to the right of the PDF icon.
4. Click Generate PDF
5. Print the PDF
6. Deliver the printed letter to you instructor
Note: We strongly suggest to all students to hand-deliver letters to their instructors as soon as possible so there is no delay in provision of services. If an instructor is distance or the instructor has requested that you email the letters please remember to discuss any provision of services that may require further explanation.